Terms & Conditions
Zappyhire.com is owned and managed by Intellioak Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘The company’ or ‘We’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’). We are committed to protecting the integrity and privacy of the users or viewers of this website (hereinafter referred to as ‘You’ or ‘Your’). This Policy explains how we collect personal information through our website at zappyhire.com and its sub-domains (“Website”).
The term 'The company' or 'us' or 'we' or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kottiyatel, Ezhakkaranad South P.O Ezhakkaranad Ernakulam Ernakulam KL 682308 Our company registration number is U72501KL2018PTC054624 India.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to The company are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The company's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
The company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from 25 September 2020.
What We Collect
Information You Provide When You Contact Us
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you contact us or request a demo with a question, comment, business inquiry and/or any other request for information. One or more of the following information may be collected:
- Name and Job title
- Contact Information including email address & phone number
- Demographic Information such as city, preferences and interests
- Other Information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers
Passively Collected Information
When you access Our website, We may collect Non-Personal Information. The information We collect through this website does not identify you by name or as an individual person. It may include information such as:
- The type of web browser software your computer uses
- Time zone setting and operating system
- Personal information that has been de-identified, and
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address associated with your computer
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or knows when you visit a particular site.
How cookies benefit you?
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
What do cookies help us do?
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You are in control of your cookies
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Analytics
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We use the information you provide and/or we collect to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting to the email address which you have provided. In such a case, you will have the right to unsubscribe from such email communications.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback or market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill a form on the Zappyhire website, you may choose not to fill such a form. However, by submitting the filled enquiry form, you will be construed to have foregone your right and The company may choose to send promotional emails and materials from time to time.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Intellioak Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Kottiyatel, Ezhakkaranad South P.O Ezhakkaranad